martes, 22 de junio de 2010

I don't like think about the future

I am not a person who likes to think about the future. The truth, is that I like living in the present and I preffer keep the feet on earths. At the present, I’m studing journalism so, I think that in the future I exercise my profession in a mass media or some company.

In first time, I would like to work in a company, because the salary is better,I pretend save money and continue studying and specialize me in my profession.

Once done all that, I hope have a family with my boyfriend, his name is

Francisco and we have been together three years.

But when I decided have a family I don’t like to live in Santiago, I would like lives in other city, maybe some place in the south of country or simply in Chillán, my hometown.

When I think in the future tto think I would like travel for many countries, but first I want to know all Chile, from north of south. Other wish I have is have a beauty house and I to give a travel to my parent for them can enjoy after a hard live to educate four daughters.

Is very difficult think in how many children I want to have, because at the present I don’t can imagine as a mother, the idea scares me and I don’t feel able. In many times I asked me, I will become mother? I don’t know only time will tell.

I say in the beginning, I don’t like's to think about the future, because are many questions but few answers. Also I think that the future and the past only are a thought because.

Maybe I have many plans about the future but only the lives decide how I can realize and how stay pending.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario