lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

A beautifull country



Well, a country that I’d like to visit is Italy because is a country with a lot of history. In this place emerge the Roma Civilization and it's cradle of other many stories. Also it is a beautiful place, there are many historical places like the Roman Forum, the Roman Coliseum, the Agripha Pantheon and Vatican.
Maybe my principal motivation to visit Italy is its history.

Really I don’t know much about this country. Just I know that in this place there are beautifull cities, many rivers, historical monuments and big mafia organizations. I say this, because in this moment I'm reading a book called “Gomorra”, and all it talks about is the mafia in some cities, specifically in Nápoles. It is really incredible!

When I travel to Italy, in the future of course, I would like to know all places with history, the Coliseum, Vaticano, and so on. Also I would like to know Venice because I think that it is very amazing live in such a special city, “the canal city”.

Obviously, when I visit Italy I will only have to rest, and I will take a tour around the country. I suppose that I'll eat pizza, lasagna and much spaghetti!

But thinking in the future, if I ever have the opportunity I would like to live in this country, but just for a while, because I like Chile very much .

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh, Italy will be the second country I will visit, in a few years more. I would like to learn how to cook italian spaghetti and, of course, I will visit Venecia, the "Mask's City".
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy, really? I don't know why, but I don´t like this country. I Sorry. A hug Nico

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italy is very pretty... I like your women

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like first know latinoamerica, then place like Franica, and Italy can be. But I know you, you love the history, is you frustated dream :(

    ResponderEliminar