jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Eartquake!!!!!

The night of earthquake I was in Chillán, a city very near of epicenter. Just when the earthquake started, I was in a pub with some friends, and so in this moment someone to shouted: run, run, go out here, so the movement telluric was more and more stronger, and everyone’s go out to that place and waited the earthquake happen, but don’t happen. Finally the movement finish and so we started to walking, and together throuth to the city. Just in this moment we knew that was in a tragedy. Were to many peoples in the streets, the city is in the darkness, we haven't cell phones, and only can talk with our familys since a public telephone. The worst was many prisoners run away to the jail and this situation scared to everybody.
Finally I came back to my house. All my family was find, just a little nervious and worried for me and my older syster, because she´s pregned, and my mother thougth the worst.
That nigth and the following day, was very difficult for me and my family and friends because every day we knew more bad news.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario