jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

La Unión, my favorite city!

My favorite vacation place is La Union city. This place is located in the Los Lagos region in the south of Chile, very near Osorno city.

One of the reasons why I like La Union, is because I love the south of Chile, I enjoy the nature,the fresh air and the many lakes and the many lakes that are very near La Union city.

Ranco Lake, Frutillar, and Puerto Varas, are just some examples the beauty of the landscape because in this zone you can find many other awesome places.

In this city we can find everything needed for have a very nice stay. There are hospitals, banks, schools, churches, supermarkets, hotels, pubs and the common places there are in other cities.

I went some months of vacation in La Union, and I have beautiful memories. I don’t have any bad experience in this city because I have many friends, and piece of my family live in this city.

When I was visited this city, travel for many places, lakes, mountains, the country and other beautiful places.

Really I say: La Unión is a very nice place and I recommend to visit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario