jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Little presentation

Hi.
Mi name is Nicole Valeria, but my friends call me "Nico". I'm twenty one years old since and study journalism in Universidad de Chile.
I'm from Chillán a southern city of Chile, but since 2007 I live in Santiago due to my career, but I travel twice often the month to this city.
I have four systers and the older are pregned, she has six months and probably in june or july I'm converted in a happy uncle. Some days ago we knows than the baby is a girl, and every are very happy because is a very good news.
My other systers even study, and just today youngest is a birthday, she's fourteen years old.
I enjoy listen to the music, and see a football player. Tomorrow I will to the study San Carlos de Apoquindo for see the play to Ñublense, the team to my city.
I don't like live in Santiago, because this city is a very big, but when I finish my career return to my city or go the other places to the country for lives there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario