viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

CSI, A great TV show!

Well, I'm not very good for watching TV, but there is a program that I like me and is called CSI. This Tv show is issued by the cable channel AXN issued by the AXN cable channel.

This program talks about Crime Scene Investigation and shows three brigades of researchers. The City of New York, Las Vegas and Miami, really is a very good TV series.

When I knew this series I don’t like me because it comes to murder investigations and therefore also clearly shown autopsies and blood.

But then I started to see this program and I really enjoyed the whole process is shown by which they come across the guilty.

My favorite chapters are the CSI Miami, first, because the cast is headed by David Caruso and he likes me how actor.

I like the graphics in this series and the locations they use, also the cases is very good and mysterious.

Another thing I like is that I find that the characters are very well made and really give the impression that researchers were real. This is a first TV series I see and is the first TV series I see and after this I began to see these types of programs.

I think this series is very good, there is even a chapter of CSI "Las Vegas" that was directed by renowned filmmaker Quentin Tarantino.

Unfortunately in recent times I could not watch too much television, so I have not seen CSI New York, but I know that Channel 13 is giving this series after the midnight news.

I would recommend them to see and make their own impression, but in my opinion this series is really good, but depends on the taste.
Here I give you an extract of chapter was directed by Quentin Tarantino.

Enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario