viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

Some books in my life

Well, I don’t remeber the first book I read, but I if I remember the first was gave me, the name was “3 Little Pigs disobedient” and gave me in the school for my good grades.

I remember when I went the fifth year in the school, I had to read the book “El Principito” of the author Antoine de Saint- Exupéry, and this I really liked, but when I went the sixth grade in the same school returned to me the task of reading “El Principito”, and I had read the same book seventh and eighth year. I really liked the book, but it was too boring to have to read it every summer liability.

After reading and I began to like reading several books, one of my favorite books is called “Doce Cuentos Peregrinos” and its author is Gabriel García Márquez. This book consists of twelve short stories of mystery, and really are all very interesting. Could say it's one of the books that you can not stop reading because each page brings new and intriguing stories. I remember I just wanted to get through the book, and my conclusion was: this is too good. For this, I recommended with my friends and all who dared to read it found it very good.

But in this moment of my life, my favorite books are those the investigative journalism, I think I like them because this are providing new information and some are very intriguing. For example, the last book I read called “El imperio del Opus Dei”, and is a very good book. This book is the expansion of Opus Dei in Chile and how both have influenced, especially in the high Chilean society. Some names mentioned in this book are Joaquín Lavín, education minister and Nicolás Hurtado Vicuña, one of the most influential men of chile.

Really this is a good book and I recommend read this because is very useful to know this religious movement.

Below is a video called “Opus Dei una cruzada silenciosa”. This talks about the Opus Dei, and that research was based on the book that I speak.

Hope you like.

1 comentario: