viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

Places to visit!

Well, anyone tourist that visiting Santiago has many places to go. For example they can visit the “Cerro Santa Lucía” or even better the “Cerro San Cristóbal” and in the step can visit the Bellavista neighborhood, and drink some beers and eat good food.

But if the tourist wants to visit an even more typical, can not miss “La Piojera”. In this place they can drink the typical drink called “Terremoto”, and eat traditional food called “empanadas”, also the tourist can drink others drink and eat other foods, for example the “chorrillana”.

But if visitors prefer not to eat and meet, they can visit "El Cajon del Maipo" or the Andes Mountains. This attracts the attention of foreigners as it is one of the largest mountain ranges in the world. Also, Chile draws much attention because one can be in the mountains and in less than two hours to be at sea. Is a special property and for me, it's great.

Other place that the tourist can visit is a place called “Las Tejas” in this place also sell “terremotos” and beers and but is a little cheaper than Piojera.

Well, I do not know many more places in Santiago, because I'm not in the city, I'm from Chillán, but those are the places I know who I recommend.

You can visit any of the places you mention and I will not regret it, at least, I do not regret it.

Enjoy your visit to Santiago!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario