jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Great man!!!

My best friend called Cristóbal Baeza, He is a great men!! We know since seven years, when we was at High School in Chillan City.

We were classmates for two year and since we were the best friends. At the present he study in Concepcion city, but twice a month we visited and go out together some pub in the city and talk for hours.

I consider my best friend because always I need him he help me, whatever be my conflict. Loves problem, economics problem, whatever, He always be here for me. Also he knows all my family and my parents and sisters will have a lot love because how is He.

We known for so long that we have lived many important moments together. I remember when he came to see me when I played basketball or when we went at the disco in the summer, or we went to the beach in the past holidays.

All months we go out together or with my sister, talk about the life, we call on phone, and he was my house visit me and my family.

He’s my best friend and really is a good man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario