jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

my mp3 is great!

My favorite piece of technology is mp3, I've got the past year, in September, and since I always take it with me.
In first moment I bouth other music reproductor, that mp3 was orange color and was a very very nice but I had change because was bad. Now my music reproductor is red with black and I like this combination.
Every days I go out to my house with my earphone and listen many songs. But this object is not only a music reproductor becaus I can to record diferents sounds from my voice untill the music I listen in the radio.
This is a first mp3 that I can buy, and so, is more important for me because is fruit of my effort. I use every days for go to university or sometimes when I travel.
In the night I use too when I go to sleep I on my mp3 and listen music in some radio of Santiago.

Also I use for study. Sometimes I record me reading some subject and later, I listen that recording and I can to memorize.
Well, I think that my life if I didn now was a bit more difficult, but I could live because some months before I dont have it. But withouth a doubt my Mp3 to make easier my life.
Really It was a good buy and I can say that I love it!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario