sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

my favourite festivity!

My favorite festivity is Christmas day.This festivity, like everyones in the world, I celebrate on 25 th of December. Is a very important festivity for me because I spend with all my family and my boyfriend in my real city, Chillán.
In that especial day, we dinner together, remeber other Christmas, and before open the gifts.
Once we celebrate Christmas and the boyfriend of my sister asked marriage, was a nice experience.
The last time we celebrate Christmas I, my boyfriend and my family stay in my house eating "pan de pascua" and drinking "cola de mono" with my neighbour. Also came other members of my family and celebrate all night.
But this Christmas was more special, because my sister is pregned and some gifts was for the new family member, my niece. She's born in july!!!!
I would like do in the next Christmas would travel other city with all my family, I´dont know, maybe to the south in the Villarrica lake, and makes the same things that I have in all Cristhmas but this time, in other place.
Really, this festivity is my favourite day in the year, and I wish I could always pass with the people I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario